The Dead Will Rise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dead Will Rise

A Zombie RPG forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Latest topics
» A Mistaken Action.
Dr. Feelgood I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 6:21 pm by Dr. Feelgood

» Hey I am new and totally trying to fill up the title with 10 letters.
Dr. Feelgood I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 1:07 pm by Cage

» Franklin "Frankie" Smith
Dr. Feelgood I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 9:00 pm by Cage

» Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 11:21 am by Dr. Feelgood

» Nick Cage..
Dr. Feelgood I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 11:09 am by Cage

» Skill List
Dr. Feelgood I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 11:57 pm by Cage

» Character template
Dr. Feelgood I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 11:27 pm by Frank Smith

» Application Template
Dr. Feelgood I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 11:17 pm by Cage

» Application Template
Dr. Feelgood I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 11:16 pm by Cage

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Dr. Feelgood

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dr. Feelgood

Dr. Feelgood

Dr. Feelgood Empty
PostSubject: Dr. Feelgood   Dr. Feelgood I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 11:21 am

Vital info
Name: Mihael Feehlgüd
Nicknames: Dr. Feelgood, The Doctor, The German
Height: 6'3"
Weight: 160lb
Eye Color: Brown
Complexion: Somewhat pale
Birthdate: 24th February 1990
Orientation: Straight

Personal profile

Personality:
  • Quiet
  • Determined
  • Arrogant
  • Chaotic
  • Tenacious
  • Independent
  • Stubborn
  • Patient

History:
Mihael Feehlgüd was born in Red Bank, New Jersey to a single mother. His father had left a month after Mihael's birth, so all Mihael new about his father was that he was German, and that his last name was Feehlgüd. From a young age, Mihael took great interest in science, especially biology, and this interest would develop with him in his teenage years. In his junior year of college, Mihael was the highest scoring student in the United States studying medicine and biomedical science.

2 years after finishing college, Mihael was hired as Chief Medical Officer at Cloud Nine's testing facility in Chicago, and his work earned him a nomination for a Nobel prize. However, because his superiors' discovered Mihael's plot to give out the cure to the mass infection instead of selling it, Mihael was framed as a fraud, and his prize was revoked, along with his position in Cloud Nine.

Soon after, the zombification begun, so Mihael, now determined to get back at Cloud Nine, set off on his journey to find a cure to this newly developed virus, and expose Cloud Nine of their true evil.
Skills:
  • Level 2 First Aid
  • Level 2 Weapon Building

Finishing touches

Appearance:
Spoiler:

Roleplay sample:
At the end of the bloodshed, it was Mihael who had reigned supreme. It was a close battle, but the one known as The Doctor made it out as the winner. Legs broken, muscles aching, Mihael had barely made it out alive. He crawled desperately to the gun at the other end of the room, and cried as he stretched out his arms to move closer. His opponent, Dr. Karmen, writhed around in pain, suffering more injuries than he could count. Finally, Mihael got the gun in his grasp, and aimed it at Karmen.

"Alright, Karmen, you sadistic asshole!", Mihael moaned, "Tell me where the hell the strains were kept...before the breakout!". No response. Some motivation was required. Feelgood loaded the gun, and shouted "TELL ME!", the agony altering his voice. Still no response. Feelgood saw no alternative. Bullets would be in use. He fired a warning shot. "If you don't tell me now, Karmen," Mihael began, "I won't be so reckless with my aim!"

"...New...h'York", moaned Dr. Karmen, his thick Ulkranian accent just barely being recognisable through the blood. BOOM! The doors were broken open. "Doctor Feelgood, are you alright?", enquired one of the nurses. "Yes, I'm perfectly fine!", shouted Mihael sarcastically, throwing his hands near his battered and bruised legs. The nurses rushed to his aid, throwing him on to the stretcher. Suddenly, Mihael threw his gun arm to Karmen, "I apologise, doctor, but I can't have witnesses!". BANG! The blood spurted from Karmen's chest, his last breath finally being uttered. "Get me some bandages and morphine, then find an air field. We're heading to New York."

Last edited by Dr. Feelgood on Mon Aug 27, 2012 9:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Dr. Feelgood
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Dead Will Rise :: Applications :: Character Application-
Jump to: