The Dead Will Rise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dead Will Rise

A Zombie RPG forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Latest topics
» A Mistaken Action.
Franklin "Frankie" Smith I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 6:21 pm by Dr. Feelgood

» Hey I am new and totally trying to fill up the title with 10 letters.
Franklin "Frankie" Smith I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 1:07 pm by Cage

» Franklin "Frankie" Smith
Franklin "Frankie" Smith I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 9:00 pm by Cage

» Dr. Feelgood
Franklin "Frankie" Smith I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 11:21 am by Dr. Feelgood

» Nick Cage..
Franklin "Frankie" Smith I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 11:09 am by Cage

» Skill List
Franklin "Frankie" Smith I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 11:57 pm by Cage

» Character template
Franklin "Frankie" Smith I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 11:27 pm by Frank Smith

» Application Template
Franklin "Frankie" Smith I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 11:17 pm by Cage

» Application Template
Franklin "Frankie" Smith I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 11:16 pm by Cage

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Franklin "Frankie" Smith

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Frank Smith

Frank Smith

Franklin "Frankie" Smith Empty
PostSubject: Franklin "Frankie" Smith   Franklin "Frankie" Smith I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 8:51 pm

Vital info
Name: Frankin Smith
Nicknames: Frankie
Height: 5’8
Weight: 187
Eye Color: Green
Complexion: Light olive
Birthdate: April 4th,1984
Orientation: Homosexual

Personal profile

Personality: A mad genius is one way of describing the man that is Franklin,though it may be an exaggeration of who he truly is. Hard work is something that hes accustomed to,so he takes pride in what he does to an extreme degree. Known to fling wrenches or any hard metal instrument at people who would mess with his work,mostly involving the cars he used to refurbish or the small projects he busied himself with before all of this. His protectiveness also extends to his prized guitar, a gift from his father,possibly even more so than for anything else.

He can be a sociable person but prefers to stay to himself when at all possible. Mostly because he considers people untrustworthy .Stemming from his a few issues that involve his mothers sudden leaving,cultivating mostly major abandonment issues. As well as a minor inferiority complex that is know to push him to lock himself away for days at a time. Despite his recluse nature,Franklin enjoy playing his music for people;describing it as something he would love to do one day in front of a crowd.

Has a low tolerance for blood of any kind, usually going into shock when he sees too much of it. The effects of his hemophobia even worst if it is his own blood, usually pacifistic by nature unless provoked,he will try to avoid confrontation unless pushed into it, though these days he is pushed into it a more than he would like it.

History: Frankie as born mostly as an accident, from faulty contraception, though his father wanted an abortion, since he thought he was too young to have a child at the age of eighteen. The woman wanted the baby, for whatever reasons that she held at the time. So began the life of young Franklin, a name he was given from his late grandfather who had died of Leukemia. From an early age he was raised mostly by his mother, a kind woman who was known to enjoy her drink a little too much, though she mostly did so when she had any time away from her young son. Leaving the boy with her sister, the real role model within the young boys life; someone that helped shape him into the person he was today.

In fact she was the first to introduce him to music, well not the first to show him music but show him the means of how to produce it. She was the one who gave him his first acoustic guitar. Sure it was shoddy looking piece of wood but to the eight year old it was like magic. Playing away at the slightly rusted strings until they seemed to begin to make music that wasn't random, godawful sounds. Nothing really came of this until his tenth birthday,when he was actually signed up for classes. Sure it was mostly because he begged until the only answer as yes but it meant everything to him.

So he continued his studies, both scholastically as well as music wise. Though everything changed when he was seventeen, his mother had grown more violent in her drinking, mostly because she was doing more than just drinking, until she finally just grew violent. He didn't understand why, though all he knew was that it had something to do with psychological issues; in short she as a crazy bitch. Finally she snapped and left them for her “fortune”, leaving him with his father who slowly slipped into depression, forcing Franklin to pick up the slack, as he finally managed to finish high school, choosing on the job training to become an engineer. The money seemed good and it was something he had a feeling about. That was all he needed really to make the decision.

So he devoted himself to his music as well as his skills as a mechanic. Though to keep up with the costs of living, he turned to some less than wholesome activities. Mostly involving illegal races, as well as gambling, though it mostly ended in him losing more than he got. Everything seemed like it as going down the shitter,but that was only proven true when he attacked by what seemed like a ravenous homeless man in his own workshop. He was bleeding from the face as well as other places, trying to bite into Frank. Though that only earned it a hit in the head with his trusty wrench, only staggering it for a second before he rushed at him once again. It seemed simply trying to scare it would not work, so he was forced to kill it as the blood soaked the floor. Only to be followed by bile.

This attack didn't seem isolated as more people began exhibiting traits of the homeless man, mostly trying to rip his neck out. Though what got him the most was seeing his father trying to do this to him. Unable to bring himself to harm him, Frank managed to restrain the walker and lock him in the basement of his house before leaving, seeking places that were not so densely populated or at least that was protected from the flesh eating horrors. Though what he has is becoming less and soon he’s sure he will have to venture back into the hell of the city.

Skills: Level 3 Mechanic, Level 1 Sneaking
Finishing touches

Appearance: Frankie is what some would call attractive, if what you’re into is a grease monkey. He is usually not seen without at least a guitar pick or a wrench, his trusty wrench to be exact. His body isn’t kept in the best shape but its not exactly unattractive, most of the muscle mass residing within his arms. Not that it would really give him an advantage in any sort of fight, or arm wrestle.

Has a small mole above the right side of his lip, though its hardly noticeable and doesn’t retract from anything on him. Has a good amount of calluses on his hands, mostly formed in his line of work as well as the multiple projects he busies himself with. Also explaining the small white scar on his lip from the time he managed to trip and hit his face on the concrete. Also has a good bit of tattoos on his arms,as well as neck.

Keeps his black hair cut to a length he considers attractive but low maintenance, mostly due to him lacking the drive to style his hair in any way. Wears casual clothing, mostly things that would keep him comfortable as he worked, such as jeans or anything to that effect, will also not be seen outside of the shop without sunglasses, reason for that unknown to even himself, except for the excuse that he thinks it’s cool. Keeps his tools at his side on a leather tool belt that he has at all times, some think as a sort of fashion accessory.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Cage
Admin
Cage

Franklin "Frankie" Smith Empty
PostSubject: Re: Franklin "Frankie" Smith   Franklin "Frankie" Smith I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 9:00 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
https://the-dead-will-rise.board-directory.net

Franklin "Frankie" Smith
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Dead Will Rise :: Applications :: Character Application-
Jump to: