The Dead Will Rise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dead Will Rise

A Zombie RPG forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Latest topics
» A Mistaken Action.
Nick Cage.. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 6:21 pm by Dr. Feelgood

» Hey I am new and totally trying to fill up the title with 10 letters.
Nick Cage.. I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 1:07 pm by Cage

» Franklin "Frankie" Smith
Nick Cage.. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 9:00 pm by Cage

» Dr. Feelgood
Nick Cage.. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 11:21 am by Dr. Feelgood

» Nick Cage..
Nick Cage.. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 11:09 am by Cage

» Skill List
Nick Cage.. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 11:57 pm by Cage

» Character template
Nick Cage.. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 11:27 pm by Frank Smith

» Application Template
Nick Cage.. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 11:17 pm by Cage

» Application Template
Nick Cage.. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 11:16 pm by Cage

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Nick Cage..

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cage
Admin
Cage

Nick Cage.. Empty
PostSubject: Nick Cage..   Nick Cage.. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 11:09 am

Vital info
Name: Nick Cage
Known As: Cage
Height: 6'4
Weight: 171
Eye Color: Blue
Complexion: Pale White
Birthdate: 3-5-80
Orientation: Military Sniper

Personal profile

Personality: Cage's personality may even be unknown to himself, after all his years in the service he had to lose every oz of emotion, what must people know is. He's a born bloodthirsty killer that will kill anything that goes against him.

History: Cage was in the military since he was a kid, his father was a General and sent him to military school as soon as he could walk. By the time he was 18, he was enrolled in the army and by the time he was 20 Cage was an army Captain. It was too much for him, he couldn't handle the pressure of having so many troops under him and one mistake on his part could get them all killed, so he transferred to a Sniper division when he was 22, he was one of the most successful Snipers in America, he had hundreds of kills under his belt by the time he was 30, he was then enlisted in a sniper assassin squad, not just killing enemies of the nation but enemies of the army, he had killed many peace leaders making the population believe that peace was our only option and that the army should disband and roll over to the enemy.

One day he had gotten a special assignment for his eyes only, he sat by a bar with a pint of Guinness in hand when he opened it, with his squad drinking beside him, in the assignment folder was a picture of his father in his famous Commander uniform, he dropped the pint and it shattered all over the bar table, when his squad came to see what was wrong, he shot and murdered them, he had cracked. One man survived this ordeal, and that was only because he was hiding under the bodies of the recently killed civilians.

Cage hadn't been seen for months after the bar murders, but he ended up in the forest living in a small cabin, he kept his sniper and pistol just in case they came to find him, he was ready for the zombie attack that was to come even though he didn't know it. He had lived in the woods until present day when he heard of these "things."

[b]Skills: Marksmanship (Level 3) Outdoor Survival (Level 1)

Finishing touches

Appearance:[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

Roleplay sample: Conan was done, the government had caught him, and it was only a matter of time, he had killed many innocent people. The government had to step in some time. But Conan didn't know this he was outsmarted, he was ambushed and shot with huge electrical nets before he could lift a finger to retaliate. The Irish government knew that there were people who could do things like he had done, so there was only one place they could send him, New York.
On the way Conan was locked in a dark place heavily sedated, he grasped onto his conciousness and was left to think, on the way a projected image appeared on the inside of the box that was made especially for him, it taught him important things of this time, the year, and about some of the new technologies, in this sedated state, he absorbed this information. His thoughts were blurred, what was he to do? This wasn't his time, he still had revenge staining his mind however, there was nobody to take his anger out on. All of his enemies are dead, so he thought,
"I will strike their bloodline and remove all who opposed me from the face of the earth."
He was to find all of the bloodline of his dead opponents and kill them all.
The plane landed and he was taken out of the cage, chained at every limb. The chains were tight enough to just about cut into his flesh, he just turned his fists until blood started dripping down his hand. They all had guns pointed on him as he was forced to walk into a facility, Conan laughed.
"I can feel the blood pumping around your body, I can feel your heart beat, I know you're all terrified, you should be."
Conan ripped his chains off and used the blood that had now formed a puddle onto the ground into what seemed to be a sword. They all opened fire while he grabbed the sword and starting slaughtering all of them, they had no chance.
"Is that all? Some metal shards, I WANT A CHALLENGE!"
This was like a calling card...

Last edited by Cage on Thu Aug 23, 2012 9:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://the-dead-will-rise.board-directory.net

Nick Cage..
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Dead Will Rise :: Applications :: Character Application-
Jump to: