The Dead Will Rise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dead Will Rise

A Zombie RPG forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Latest topics
» A Mistaken Action.
A Mistaken Action. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 6:21 pm by Dr. Feelgood

» Hey I am new and totally trying to fill up the title with 10 letters.
A Mistaken Action. I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 1:07 pm by Cage

» Franklin "Frankie" Smith
A Mistaken Action. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 9:00 pm by Cage

» Dr. Feelgood
A Mistaken Action. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 11:21 am by Dr. Feelgood

» Nick Cage..
A Mistaken Action. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 11:09 am by Cage

» Skill List
A Mistaken Action. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 11:57 pm by Cage

» Character template
A Mistaken Action. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 11:27 pm by Frank Smith

» Application Template
A Mistaken Action. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 11:17 pm by Cage

» Application Template
A Mistaken Action. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 11:16 pm by Cage

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

A Mistaken Action.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cage
Admin
Cage

A Mistaken Action. Empty
PostSubject: A Mistaken Action.   A Mistaken Action. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 12:57 pm

Cage was in all of the places, New York, after days of working his way through the forest, he was facing the city with bright lights, at least from a far it looked as if they were lights, as he got closer to the city he saw something that would shake his soul. Fires blazed from some of the buildings and even from afar he could see the blood stained streets with hundreds of crows looking for a feast on the wave of dead bodies below, he lay down on a small mountain and looked through his scope to get a better view of what was happening, he was hoping that the army was in New York currently cleaning it out, or a zombie Resistance was made and the zombies were already cleared out.

Cage was no idiot, he knew what was at the other side of this scope, he would see something he didn't like. But this "Could" be a city he can stay and survive in so he looked regardless. His heart stopped, he seen the bodies of men, women and children lying on the pavement, they weren't eaten like the bodies he seen on the mountains, there were bullet wounds all over their bodies. Cage couldn't help himself and vomited over the ground beside him.
"Pull yourself together God dammit, they were probably infected!"
He tried to reassure himself, but he had a small doubt in his mind, maybe some sick bastard killed innocents in order to protect himself. Cage looked into the scope again and seen a wave of zombie's approaching the bodies that weren't eaten yet. His mind was filled with rage, he cocked his gun and was ready for a wave of freaks.

Cage let bullet after bullet into the zombie's, wave after wave they kept coming and coming, they had probably feasted on everybody else. After 10 minutes of shooting he stopped. He needed to conserve his ammo. Cage moved position and got closer to the city, a straight road into the city was ahead of him, he searched the area looking around with his scope.
He saw one man carefully moving around the city with blood on himself, he was the only person around. Cage began to think, he could be the man that killed those civilians, there is nobody else around, Cage told himself it was the man and acted on it.

Aiming the shot he started to pray, he adjusted the sniper to be ready for the wind and distance, rage was on his mind. Bang. The gun fired the round and the sniper propelled into Cage's chest. He looked up to see if the shot had hit...
Back to top Go down
https://the-dead-will-rise.board-directory.net
Dr. Feelgood

Dr. Feelgood

A Mistaken Action. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Mistaken Action.   A Mistaken Action. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 1:21 pm

Mihael struck the pavement as the bullet pushed him down. He writhed in pain as he took the bullet out. It was wise of his nurses to reccommend wearing keflar in the city. "Oh god," thought Mihael, "Cloud Nine have found me! I need to fight back!". Knowing that he was considered an enemy, Mihael hid behind an ambulance. He took off the keflar. It stopped the bullet, but it didn't stop the force of it striking him. He crawled into the ambulance, the first thing to catch his eye was the dead medics. Swallowing his fear, he took the morphine. As he held the syringe, his hand twitched frantically. "Come on," he muttered, "you've been off it for a year! One more time couldn't hurt!". Mihael forced the syringe into his chest, vomiting as he did so. The fear drove him physically sick.

After a minute of trying to recover, Mihael brought himself to his feet. "Alright," he began, "if they want a fight, a fight is what they'll get!" He cocked his rifle violently, determined to take down whatever or whoever would stop him from getting to the next street.

However, as he stood outside of the ambulance, Mihael had an epiphany. "Wait a minute," he pondered, "this guy could be a master marksman! He could be used to every weapon in the book!". Suddenly, it dawned upon The Doctor. He noted the syringes in the drawer and the shape of the clip. Running back in, he altered the clip interior's shape with a file, fitting the syringe's perfectly. After doing this multiple times with his other clips, Mihael felt prepared. After inspecting where he dropped, he made an estimate of the bullet's trajectory. "Okay, let's do this!". He dived in to the trajectory and shot his whole clip into his estimate area. As he landed, he rolled behind a car. "Alright, let's see his response." Mihael smirked at his slyness.
Back to top Go down
Cage
Admin
Cage

A Mistaken Action. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Mistaken Action.   A Mistaken Action. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 1:55 pm

The man was hit, however he retreated to behind a ambulance. How could he survive the shot? Cage then caught on, he was wearing a vest. Cage was put into a state, his first shot that hadn't killed on the field. He lay down and set up another shot, this time it would be deadly, he Cage convinced himself that this was the man that had killed innocents, and he wasn't ready to let him go.

After waiting for awhile lying down on the pavement he began to doubt if the man had survived, maybe the bullet pierced the vest and he bled to death, but as he was thinking, the man ran out and let out and entire clip of what looked to be syringes, Cage covered himself with his arms hoping he wouldn't get hit with syringes, he didn't know if they were used, and if they were, he didn't want to catch what was on them. After a barrage Cage looked around his body for a syringe. He wasn't hit. This man must be a complete an amateur with a gun.

Cage stood up and started sneaking his way from car to car working his way up to the vehicle this man was hiding behind. When he made his way up, he went around the other end of the car the man was facing, Cage was hoping he hadn't been seen before. He rushed he way to the man pointing his rifle in his face.
"Prepare to die, you fucking family killer!"
Cage's finger was pulling the trigger when, he fell to his knees, he eventually ended up on his face.

There was a needle in the back of his leg, obviously with something inside of it strong enough to knock him out. He was at the man's mercy.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Feelgood

Dr. Feelgood

A Mistaken Action. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Mistaken Action.   A Mistaken Action. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 2:50 pm

As the masked assailant dropped to the pavement, dozens of thoughts ran through Mihael's mind. Family killer? He must've meant the bodies at the intersection! And the wrath on his face must've meant he was out on a form of vengeance! "Oh shit, this guy ain't Cloud Nine!", thought the German, "Shit! I have to get him out of here!". Mihael dragged the sniper in to the ambulance, strapping him to the stretcher so he wouldn't fall. Mihael closed the doors behind him.

"Shit!", thought The Doctor, "where am I going to get him help?!". After dragging the dead medics out of the front seats, Mihael grabbed the radio. He tried to recollect the frequency of the nurses' radio. Suddenly, he remembered. 106.87! He fiddled with the radio desperately until he found the frequency. "Ladies, I need help! Some smartass thought I was a psycho and tried to snipe me! Where are you?". There was silence for a few minutes, until "We're between East Meadow and 93rd. You better hurry up, there's a horde heading your way judging by the reports." Mihael was confused. Reports? He enquired to the nurses about these reports. "Yeah, there's a guy in a radio shack giving out tips and horde locations around the city! It's amazing, they're never wrong!". Mihael crushed the accelerate as he saw the horde from the mirror.

Twisting and turning through the city in fear didn't help losing the zombies, as the sound of the tires treading through bodies and of the drifting between street corners. Eventually, he made it to the nurses' hideout, indicated by the spray-painted red cross. "I'M HERE," shouted Mihael, "HELP ME GET THIS GUY OUT!"
Back to top Go down
Cage
Admin
Cage

A Mistaken Action. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Mistaken Action.   A Mistaken Action. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 4:29 pm

Cage was in and out of conciousness, when he had opened his eyes the first time he noticed the Man radioing for help, why was he helping Cage? This was the man he tried to kill, and now he's showing mercy towards him. Cage knew then he made a mistake, this wasn't the man that killed that family, he whispered,
"I'm sorry."
But he didn't hear him.
Cage was out like a light again.

He woke up, chained to a bed. He was in a dark room with a small window.
"What the hell!" He yelled out.
A Nurse came bursting in and tried to calm him down,
"Calm down! We're trying to help you!"
Cage looked at her in disgust.
"Then why am I chained to the bed?"
The nurse walked towards him and showed him the syringe that lodged into his back, and began to explain,
"This syringe was filled with Cloud Nine, however you obviously didn't have the previous virus so we don't know how it will react to a person with blood like yours."
Cage felt sick to the stomach, he could turn into one of those things, the only glimmer of hope he had was that maybe he wouldn't turn as he didn't have the previous virus. He was angry, and for once, it wasn't about that man. Cage was building up a new found rage for Cloud Nine.

He gulped and asked the nurse,
"Do you have any idea if it will happen?"
The nurse shaken her head and apologised.
"Is that guy still here?"
The Nurse nodded and went to find him.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Feelgood

Dr. Feelgood

A Mistaken Action. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Mistaken Action.   A Mistaken Action. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 6:21 pm

Incessantly, Mihael bashed on the computer, hoping for a different result, but no matter what he did, the result was the same: Cloud Nine. He thought to himself, "It couldn't have been one of the syringes I shot, could it?". The thought would've continued, if it weren't for the intrusion of one of the nurses. "Doctor," she muttered, "the man you found is demanding to speak with you". Mihael placed his head in his hands. How was he to tell this man that he was infected with the very virus he was defending himself against? How was he to tell this man that he was infected with the very virus strain that Mihael was looking for? Mihael was filled with not only with regret, but with rage as well.

"I shall speak to him," announced the doctor, "but for safety reasons, I won't go in the room. God knows how strong that strain was." He connected his modded microphone to the speakers in the building, wondering how convenient it was that he got to use the microphone. "Good evening, Captain Cage", said Mihael, the microphone distorting his voice to a deep, monotone sound that resonated throughout Cage's room, "You don't know me, but believe me when I say I know many things about you. You may remember my father, Alphonse Feehlgüd, as the head medic in your regiment. As for who I am, I am his son, known only by the notorious nickname, Dr. Feelgood. Here's what's gone down: You've been injected with what you and I know as Cloud Nine, a vaccine that flew off the chemist's shelves. What you don't know is that you've been injected with a rare strain of Cloud Nine, known only as Lady Killer. Because of the rarity of this, and the fact that I've been hunting this strain for 3 months, here's what going to happen: We're going to help each other. You intend to take down Cloud Nine, I intend to exploit them and find a cure. If I can get you to a camera that everyone's watching, we can scare the shareholders into flooding Cloud Nine's system. With that amount of activity in their system, I can hack into their files and find their hidden strain, which they intend to sell to the UN for a ridiculous amount of money. From where I'm sitting, I can see you're a bit out of it, so here's the short and simple version: Either you help me take them down and I feed you with a steroid that can subdue the zombification, or I let you become one of them now and I execute you and use you like a university cadaver. The choice...is yours."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Mistaken Action. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Mistaken Action.   A Mistaken Action. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Mistaken Action.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Dead Will Rise :: Roleplay Section :: North America :: United States Of America-
Jump to: