The Dead Will Rise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dead Will Rise

A Zombie RPG forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Latest topics
» A Mistaken Action.
Storyline (Main) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 6:21 pm by Dr. Feelgood

» Hey I am new and totally trying to fill up the title with 10 letters.
Storyline (Main) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 1:07 pm by Cage

» Franklin "Frankie" Smith
Storyline (Main) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 9:00 pm by Cage

» Dr. Feelgood
Storyline (Main) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 11:21 am by Dr. Feelgood

» Nick Cage..
Storyline (Main) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 11:09 am by Cage

» Skill List
Storyline (Main) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 11:57 pm by Cage

» Character template
Storyline (Main) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 11:27 pm by Frank Smith

» Application Template
Storyline (Main) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 11:17 pm by Cage

» Application Template
Storyline (Main) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 11:16 pm by Cage

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Similar topics

Storyline (Main)

Go down 
    AuthorMessage
    Cage
    Admin
    Cage

Storyline (Main) Empty
    PostSubject: Storyline (Main)   Storyline (Main) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 9:31 pm

Cloud nine is a company that created a drug to defeat all disease and infection in any human, it was created for wars in which thousands of soldiers died when they could be fighting and defeating the enemy on the battlefield, it failed in it's testing and was shut down. 50 years later a large scale infection of about 60-70% of the worlds population are infected with a disease that has many horrible symptoms including lesser resistance in the flesh causing tearing, vomiting blood and in some cases, death. Cloud nine is re-opened and the drug is perfected, it is dished out all around the world. All people who are infected are healed from this disease, intact they are better than ever.

Months later all people who have used this miracle medication start getting major cravings for food, and get more violent. Killings started happening all around the world, roads, streets, parks are abandoned in fear of getting injured or killed. After the initial rage and cravings people cannibalism begins and all Cloud Nine medication users are now mindless "Zombies."
    Military and police are proven to be useless as most of them are infected with this virus themselves, small bandit groups kill everything that moves and cities are in chaos. Currently the leaders of the world aren't known to be alive, dead or both. Civilisation could be at the brink of destruction and "you" have to watch it collapse.

However, transport is still available because of a mass amount of underwater trains that were created around the world years before. Signs and walls have been painted on saying that the Cloud nine headquarters is un-affected but nobody has got close enough to find out.

You are a survivor, good luck in the zombie apocalypse.
    Back to top Go down
    https://the-dead-will-rise.board-directory.net

Storyline (Main)
    Page 1 of 1